The purpose of this site is to supply a central point for obtaining information for Area Agencies on Aging, Aging and Disability Resource Centers, Community Developmental Disabilities Organizations, Centers for Independent Living, Hospitals, Assessors, Targeted Case Managers, Adult Care Homes, Service Providers and others within the Aging and Disability Network.
- On-line KDADS Training Registrations
- KAMIS SED Application Data Entry Trainings - NEW
November 18 - 21 - CMHC's Only
- KOTA PRTF Web Application Data Entry Trainings - NEW
December 4 and 5 - PTRF's Only
- I/DD Community Service Provider Informational Meetings
- KDADS Training Calendar
- HCBS Provider Forum Registration
- Consumers / Parents / Guardians and Provider Lunch and Learn Teleconferences
- Register On-line
- The Lunch and Learn Sessions are teleconferences that are be held at various times weekly or bi-weekly.
KanCare Training / Documentation