The purpose of this site is to supply a central point for obtaining information for Area Agencies on Aging, Aging and Disability Resource Centers, Community Developmental Disabilities Organizations, Centers for Independent Living, Hospitals, Assessors, Targeted Case Managers, Adult Care Homes, Service Providers and others within the Aging and Disability Network.
- Request for Information
KDADS invites interested parties to respond to this Request for Information regarding the renewal of the 1915(c) waiver for HCBS-IDD.
- Addition to the Left side Menu Items - HCBS-IDD Providers - January 28, 2014
- I/DD Implementation CDDO/Provider Teleconferences
- Register On-line
- The forums are teleconferences that will be held every Monday and Friday from 11:00 to 12:00
- The Health Homes Consumer Tour
- March 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 11th and 12th
- 1:00 – 3:00 or 6:00 - 8:00
- Who Should Attend: Persons who meet both requirements below:
- You are in KanCare AND
- You have a serious health condition, like mental illness, asthma, or diabetes
KanCare Training / Documentation