KDADS Web Applications
- MFEI Software Guides and Hardware Readiness Checklist - August 10, 2019
- Click the "KAMIS Manuals and Instructions" Link
Access to KDADS Web Applications allows for the use of the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, which is the only browser supported by KDADS.
Click the button on the right to access the KDADS Login Page for Web Applications.
When you first access this system, please follow the "First Time" instructions for recovery and resetting of your password.
KDADS Help Desk:
- Version 1 – initial version of the KDADS Web Applications (July 2007) for KAMIS migration from client-server system to a web-centric system
- Version 2 – migration to Oracle APEX version 2.1 operating environment and web applications expansions beyond KAMIS (January 2009)
- Version 3 – migration to Oracle APEX version 3.2 operating environment and web applications expansions to assist with KanCare and other service areas (October 2011) [latest version release number: 188.8.131.52]
- Version 4 – migration to new server environment and upgrading to Oracle APEX 4.2 operating environment (February 2016), providing enhanced security, improved performance, and user password management [latest version release number: 4.2.3]
- Version 5 – migration to new server environment and upgrading to Oracle APEX 5.1 operating environment (June 2018). Provides user graphic enhancements, enhanced security, improved performance [latest version release number: 5.1.4]