KDADS Web Applications
- 06/11/2018 -
The Version and Infrastructure upgrade to KDADS Web Applications has been completed. As previously posted, the web address (URL) will have been changed. Please remove any bookmarks/favorites you may have created.
NOTE: Any website address blocking your Organization administers will need to be changed to reflect this change. Contact your Network Security personel for this issue.
- REMINDER: Do not bookmark any of the Web Applications directly. Always use this Website Page to access KDADS Web Applications as this page will give the Current Status of the system and other information as needed.
Access to KDADS Web Applications allows for the use of the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer browser, which is the only browser supported by KDADS.
Click the button on the right to access the KDADS Login Page for Web Applications.
When you first access this system, please follow the "First Time" instructions for recovery and resetting of your password.
KDADS Help Desk:
DCF Help Desk:
- Version 1 – initial version of the KDADS Web Applications (July 2007) for KAMIS migration from client-server system to a web-centric system
- Version 2 – migration to Oracle APEX version 2.1 operating environment and web applications expansions beyond KAMIS (January 2009)
- Version 3 – migration to Oracle APEX version 3.2 operating environment and web applications expansions to assist with KanCare and other service areas (October 2011) [latest version release number: 184.108.40.206]
- Version 4 – migration to new server environment and upgrading to Oracle APEX 4.2 operating environment (February 2016), providing enhanced security, improved performance, and user password management [latest version release number: 4.2.3]
- Version 5 – migration to new server environment and upgrading to Oracle APEX 5.1 operating environment (June 2018). Provides user graphic enhancements, enhanced security, improved performance [latest version release number: 5.1.4]